- By Rawat Admin
- Posted April 11, 2022
- Views 288
There is no doubt that the Central Board of Secondary Education is the most competitive board in India. Since 1962, the CBSE has been an integral part of India's education system. The board is not only nationally recognized but also locates CBSE schools internationally.
CBSE is affiliated with nearly 17000 schools in India and abroad. The board's international reputation implies that its curriculum is uniformly applied around the world. Choosing a CBSE school also means preparing your child for a career in which they can succeed internationally.
Due to the development of communication and internet technology, the world has become a global village. Almost everything and everyone is connected. Because of this, it is imperative that you prepare your child for the changing times. Consider these aspects when deciding whether CBSE is right for your child:
1. Well researched and curated curriculum: Among the most attractive aspects of CBSE is its curriculum, which is highly structured and individualized. The curriculum is regularly reviewed and followed by most international schools in various cities during the school year.
Providing job-oriented input in the curriculum helps students gain technical skills while also shaping their careers. They will greatly benefit from their CBSE boards as they move on to further study.
2. Instruction medium: CBSE schools offer both Hindi and English as mediums of instruction. Due to the prominence of competitive exams in the curriculum, the teaching methods have changed significantly. Despite their perception, parents of CBSE students want them to be prepared for entrance tests since the board conducts numerous entrance exams such as JEE.
The advantage of choosing a CBSE curriculum is that you will gain more knowledge for many competitive exams. In today's fast-paced world, it is better to prepare your child, no matter what the medium of instruction. Students of CBSE schools are well prepared for their future.
3. Studies without burden: The central board places a greater emphasis on learning than on knowing things. In the textbooks, lessons are presented in an intuitive and fascinating manner.
Throughout each lesson, students are provided with fun exercises to evaluate their learning. Schools and teachers are also trained to make learning fun and easy for students, so they will remember lessons easily.
4. Global recognition: A time has gone by when CBSE seemed like a thing that only Indians could do. Almost every international university recognizes the CBSE curriculum. While applying for a higher degree abroad, CBSE students would have no difficulty due to the curriculum. There are several schools that offer a CBSE curriculum and other education programs in foreign countries.
5. Focus on overall growth: CBSE schools offer superior education in addition to providing mental and physical development. The schools encourage their students to compete in a variety of extracurricular activities outside of academics as well as pursue their passions in other areas. Students are given opportunities to explore through the CBSE curriculum.
6. Transferability: The major advantage of CBSE schools is that family members who keep moving because of work commitments can find one in nearly every city of India.
Parents commonly feel that they are able to find CBSE syllabus tuition easily. This is because most tutors either work or were employed by CBSE schools and are familiar with the CBSE syllabus.
Due to CBSE's affiliation with the majority of schools in India, CBSE does not only accept regular candidates from CBSE affiliated schools when they apply for admission but also private candidates from non-affiliated schools. Several of our students attended ICSE, but they chose our international CBSE school after moving from another state.
7. No rot learning: Student-friendly CBSE syllabuses and exams go hand in hand. There is no need for students to be fearful of exams. You don't have to memorize lessons in order to pass an exam.
Students are tested on their knowledge and are required to think outside the box when answering the questions on the question paper. To ensure your child has the best future, you can choose the most suitable online school admission form. By doing so, you will allow them to unleash their creativity. During the lessons, the students can summarize what they have learned so that there is no rot in the learning process.
8. Allows private students: The CBSE has the unique feature of allowing both regular students (enrolled in a school affiliated to the board) as well as private students (who are homeschooled) to write their exams. This is a unique quality that no other boards in India offer.
The following aspects must be taken into consideration when selecting an educational board. Take a step carefully as this could be the launching point of your child's career.
You might want to ask yourself, as a parent, what you want your children to study or enjoy? Compared to other boards of education, CBSE schools may have many advantages, but it all depends on your child's interests. CBSE schools are the best choice for you if you are looking for extracurricular activities while your child is learning.
It is important to choose the right school board for your child, but it is only one aspect of education as a whole. Despite the fact that there are many people who have been successful after studying at other boards, we do not claim that only CBSE is the best for your child.
When education is imparted with the intent of nurturing the mind and stimulating the brain, helping children to learn with vigour and purpose, the board we choose should ultimately contribute to the child's long-term development. Every child that is nurtured well will blossom wherever he is planted.