- By Rawat Admin
- Posted June 12, 2017
- Views 1270
Yoga: Way to live Healthy Life
"Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self." - Bhagvad Geeta
'Yoga' word is derived from the Sanskrit word 'Yuj'. Yoga means Union of the Individual Consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
It is more than physical Exercise.
The Science of Yoga imbibes the complete essence of the way of life. Yoga is for all age groups.
Yoga has become popular due to short term as well as long term benefits that it provides.
The ultimate Goal of Yoga is to help individual to transcend the self and attain Enlightenment.
It’s not religion, it is a way of living that aims towards healthy mind in a healthy body.
It is Science, Science of wellbeing, Science of Youthfulness, Science of Integrating body, mind and soul.
Yoga exercise recharge the body with cosmic energy yoga.
- Enhances Personal Force.
- Increases Attention, Focus and concentration.
- Helps to reduce stress and tension.
- Promotes self-healing and removes negative blocks from the mind and toxin from the body.
- It helps to control an Individual mind, body and soul.
- Especially it’s helpful for students to get rid of stress of studies, depression.
It is said….
When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace...
India is world Guru of Yoga.
As World Yoga Day is celebrated on 21st June.
This was started by initiative of India only.