- By Rawat Admin
- Posted March 22, 2023
- Views 776
Read the following passage and answer the questions.
Sara loves to play soccer. She practices every day after school. On the weekends, she plays on a team with her friends. Last weekend, her team won a game 3-1. Sara scored two of the goals! She was very happy.
- What does Sara love to play?
- When does she practice?
- What does she do on the weekends?
- What was the score of Sara's game last weekend?
- How many goals did Sara score?
Fill in the blanks with 'a' or 'an'.
- 1. ___ apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- 2. My mom gave me ___ ice cream cone.
- 3. We saw ___ elephant at the zoo.
- 4. Can I have ___ orange, please?
- 5. She found ___ old coin on the ground.
Fill in the blanks with 'the' or leave the space blank.
- 1. ___ sun is very bright today.
- 2. ___ moon is visible in the sky.
- 3. I saw ___ bird flying in the sky.
- 4. Can you pass me ___ salt, please?
- 5. ___ Taj Mahal is located in India.
Choose the correct article (a/an/the) to complete each sentence.
- 1. I saw ___ bear at the zoo yesterday.
- 2. ___ house is made of bricks and mortar.
- 3. My friend gave me ___ present for my birthday.
- 4. We went to ___ beach and swam in ___ ocean.
- 5. My mom made me ___ sandwich for lunch.
Write the name of the animal that matches the description. Choose from the options provided.
- 1. A large gray animal with a long trunk: __________ (elephant, giraffe, lion)
- 2. A small, furry animal that says "meow": __________ (dog, cat, horse)
- 3. An animal with black and white stripes: __________ (giraffe, zebra, lion)
- 4. An animal that can swim and has a flat tail: __________ (crocodile, dolphin, kangaroo)
- 5. An animal that can fly and has feathers: __________ (eagle, snake, turtle)
Write the name of the color that matches the description. Choose from the options provided.
1. The color of the sky: __________ (green, blue, yellow)
2. The color of a banana: __________ (red, black, yellow)
3. The color of grass: __________ (blue, green, purple)
4. The color of snow: __________ (white, pink, orange)
5. The color of a rose: __________ (black, red, brown)
Write the name of the shape that matches the description. Choose from the options provided.
- 1. A shape with three sides: __________ (circle, triangle, square)
- 2. A shape with four sides of equal length: __________ (rectangle, square, circle)
- 3. A shape with six sides: __________ (hexagon, pentagon, triangle)
- 4. A shape with no sides: __________ (circle, triangle, square)
- 5. A shape with five sides: __________ (octagon, pentagon, hexagon)
Complete the word by adding the missing letter.
- 1. C__t (a kind of fruit)
- 2. C__k (a bird that crows)
- 3. C__p (a type of headwear)
- 4. C__p (a container used for drinking)
- 5. C__t (a small insect that crawls)
- 6. S__p (to stop suddenly)
- 7. S__k (an object used for writing)
- 8. S__p (a small amount of liquid)
- 9. S__g (to make a sound with your voice)
- 10. S__t (to rest your body)
- 11. P__t (a type of vegetable)
- 12. P__l (a game played with a ball)
- 13. P__e (a small bag used for carrying things)
- 14. P__n (an object used for writing)
- 15. P__k (to pierce with a sharp object)
Writing Opposite Words
- 1. Hot: __________
- 2. Tall: __________
- 3. Big: __________
- 4. Fast: __________
- 5. Happy: __________
- 6. Run: __________
- 7. Sit: __________
- 8. Open: __________
- 9. Close: __________
- 10. Buy: __________
- 11. Up: __________
- 12. Day: __________
- 13. Happy: __________
- 14. Boy: __________
- 15. Front: __________
Read also: Games And Activities For Students